Fiberhub's SEA1 Data Center
The Pacific Northwest and Asia markets are at your fingertips when you colocate Fiberhub's SEA1 datacenter.
Geographic: Seattle is the home to tech giants like Microsoft and Amazon and offers easy access to many major western US markets such as Portland, San Francisco.
Power: Efficient and renewable energies such as hydro and wind power Seattle and most of the Pacific Northwest.
Connectivity: The Westin Building is one of the most well-connected buildings in the US. The Westin is the site of the Northwest's premier TransPacific cable landing allowing for second-to-none connectivity to the Pacific Asian regions.
- 2001 6th Ave #300, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Monday to Friday 9AM - 5PM
Power & Cooling
- 1200-kilowatt capacity
- Redundant diesel generators
- Diverse paths from substation
- Up to 10-kilowatts per cabinet
- Up to 40 tons of cooling available
- 24/7/365 Manned Facilities
- Multiple closed circuit TV security cameras, covering all entrances and datacenter space
- Site entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card
- Individually Locked Cabinets
- Pre-action fire supression, heat and smoke detection
- Diverse paths into building
- Westin Building Exchange is a transpacific cable access point
- Dedicated meet-me room
- Carrier neutral
- Access to SIX (Seattle Internet Exchange)