Fiberhub's MIA1 Data Center
Access Fiberhub's robust network from our first East Coast location.
Power: The Miami data center is rated to withstand a Category 5 Hurricane. This rating is partially due to its N+1 Power Infrastructure which includes multiple ties to the utility grid, UPS units, and generators.
Connectivity: 36 NE 2nd Street is the premier site for connectivity to South America and the Bahamas.
The Fiberhub network features hundreds of direct peers and private transportation between each of our data centers.
- 36 NE 2nd St Suite 400, Miami, FL 33132
- Monday to Friday 9AM - 5PM
Power & Cooling
- 1200-kilowatt capacity
- Redundant diesel generators
- Diverse paths from substation
- Up to 10-kilowatts per cabinet
- Up to 40 tons of cooling available
- 24/7/365 Manned Facilities
- Multiple closed circuit TV security cameras, covering all entrances and datacenter space
- Site entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card
- Individually Locked Cabinets
- Pre-action fire supression, heat and smoke detection
- Diverse paths into building
- Westin Building Exchange is a transpacific cable access point
- Dedicated meet-me room
- Carrier neutral
- Access to SIX (Seattle Internet Exchange)