Fiberhub's DFW1 Data Center
Fiberhub makes it easy to enter the Dallas data center market, with quality services and transparent pricing.
Dallas / Fort Worth is the most central major metropolitan area in the US and maintains two major airports. It is easily accessible within a few hours via car or plan from the majority of US destinations.
The Texas Power Grid. Texas is the only state with an independent power grid in the entire nation. Power costs are low, and the grid is risk-averse due to this.
Dedicated 10Gbps link back to our LAS1 facility. Dedicated connection to Dallas Infomart, one of the largest hubs of connectivity in the Southern US. Dallas has among the lowest latency anywhere in the country.
Dallas boasts one of the lowest levels for natural disasters. Not in a natural flood zone, north of prime hurricane areas. Low snowfall. Far from major earthquake zones.
- 1515 Round Table Dr, Dallas, TX 75247
- Monday to Friday 9AM - 5PM
Power & Cooling
- 1200-kilowatt capacity
- Redundant diesel generators
- Diverse paths from substation
- Up to 10-kilowatts per cabinet
- Up to 40 tons of cooling available
- 24/7/365 Manned Facilities
- Multiple closed circuit TV security cameras, covering all entrances and datacenter space
- Site entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card
- Individually Locked Cabinets
- Pre-action fire supression, heat and smoke detection
- Diverse paths into building
- Westin Building Exchange is a transpacific cable access point
- Dedicated meet-me room
- Carrier neutral
- Access to SIX (Seattle Internet Exchange)